From: Don Cooper [mailto:wavyca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:38 AM
To: David Locklear
Cc: Texas Cavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] the Lidar project

I'll attempt to redistribute a newspaper article picked up by Geary S.
on the way back from Pumpkin/Deep this past weekend.  I'll also try to
see if I can get it on the screen at the next grotto meeting.

It was strangely serendipitous - Geary, Rob Bisset, and Jon Cradit (my
ride - David Crusoe w/us) had stopped at the three sisters 'biker stop'
near Rock Springs to get a coke and leg-stretch - right there at the
counter was a local paper with an article about the LIDAR project at
Devil's Sinkhole.  The article mentioned Geary as the project 'linchpin'
- uncanny - Geary just happened to be there to see his name mentioned...

Life imitates weirdness-

-WaVy