It's pretty easy :)   Most mail clients with this list will play nice
if you hit reply to all, it will list all email addresses properly,
you can then delete any that don't need to be sent to.  If you just
hit reply, it will just reply to the poster in a private message.

You didn't say anything out of the ordinary, and thankfully someone
had trimmed the original emails on that thread, somethings I said
shouldn't be copied over to that main list.

No harm done, but I want to prevent any more problems on that main
list by someone accidently cross-posting.

Thanks Fritz