Fellow SWT Cavers,

Well, the SWT 40th Reunion was a success.  Logan McNatt and I had the idea at
Marcia Cossey's funeral.  We worked together to put it together and we got some
of the founding members there.

I took lots of photos of the event.  We may post them on a possible new page on
the TSA web site called, maybe: Reunion Ranch.  If anyone can think of a better
name let me know.  How it works, you clock on Reunion Ranch, than click on the
grotto and see it's web page.  I plan to post my pictures on it when it gets
set up.

We plan to do this every year now.

What we need now is membership lists from 1980 until the grotto folder in the
late 80's.  If you have any of these membership lists, email me or Logan and we
will pass on our mailing address and we will share them.

See you next year.

Keith