found  1 green baseball cap (claim by telling me whats witten on the front)

found  1  polar tech style ladies jacket (claim by giving me the
color/description)

lost  1 celtic style mens ring.   All of the above was lost/found in the Bexar
Grotto area.

I'd like to thank everyone from the Greater Houston  and Bexar Grotto's for the
great meal on Friday evening. Thanks too goes to Tommie Joe for bringing the
blue crabs for our cajun lunch on Saturday. The Saturday nite meal was great
and well just really great ... good job ladies/gents!!!!!