Hey cavers,

I have a brand new, electric blue, right-handed Petzl ascender I'd like to sell
to anyone interested (never been used, still in the box with price-tag on it)...

Included in this purchase would be a nice pair of cave pants that are a bit too
large for me:  38.5 inches long, elastic waist with belt loops, probably would
be considered a "large" in womens (though despite the teal and purple colors
are probably not gender specific); good quality synthetic pants, made with
velcro pockets at the knees for easy kneepad insertion.

I'm asking for $45 (cash or check) if you're interested.  (The ascender alone
is marked at $59.99). I'll be happy to pick up the shipping costs and mail them
to you expeditiously once you contact me and confirm your "order".

Thanks!Marlena