I just wanted to thank Chris for reprinting one of my favorite shirts.

The one with the Carlsbad greeting card on it.

My last one got bleached in the wash, or stained by something,
and I was afraid I would never have a new one again.

This shirt is great, because it can be worn to many functions that
you might not want to wear a caving related shirt.      People can
still ask, what is so special about it, and then you can talk about
caves and caving, if they are interested.

I wear mine just about everywhere I go.

It should be a collector's item.      At only $ 5, you should get them
while you can.

If Chris hasn't been nominated for an award yet, I would like to
nominate him for "World's Best Speleo-T-shirt Printer."

Anybody 2nd the motion?

David Locklear