From: "Brian Riordan" <riordan.br...@gmail.com>
> From Wikipedia:
> >The North American genus and species can cause severe illness in children.
> This only occurs when the infestation is particularly heavy. *>Symptoms
> include a hallucinatory sense of floating outside one's body, fatigue, fever
> and general malaise.*
> **
> Anybody have chigger bites like that?!

Hmmm? I guess one doesn't have to have them all to qualify.

There have been several TSA meetings where I experienced an hallucinatory sense
of floating outside my body, but I'm fairly sure it had nothing to do with
chigger bites--but who knows?

Fatigue has been a common theme at the end of most days following hard work or
caving and caver politics.

Fever is essentially unknown to me except when I have the flu.

General Malaise has been a standard symptom throughout my life. It's good to
know that I now have something to blame it on.

--Ediger