Folks,

I wanted to remind everyone that November 15 is the deadline for
nominations for the Victor A. Schmidt Conservation Award. This is
awarded to an individual for their sustained commitment to the
conservation of caves and karst. I know of a number of people
in Texas that are deserving of this award. However, they have to
be nominated. If you would like to nominate someone, please send me a
write up of their activities and why you think they deserve the award.

Please feel free to redistribute this announcement.

Thanks,

Geary M. Schindel
210-326-1576
Schmidt Conservation Award Coordinator