From: Ron Ralph [mailto:ronra...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:54 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Ballots

By now you should have received your little green ballot with a slate of
candidates for the Texas Speleological Association officers for next
year. At this time, I have received 46 in the mail. Last year we got 70
in all and I hope to break the record, so place your Xs or checks in the
boxes and put it in the mail. I await your vote.

Ron