I remember Jim Hixson's dog Linda.  It bit Bill Torode on the face at an NSS
convention.  That might have been at Blacksburg in 1971.  Linda was placed in a
fenced square in the campground.  Poor Toroda bent down to pat her on the head
and she jumped up and chomped him on the face.  I think the dog was okay.

Bill