I don't believe I have mentioned this one yet.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that Orion had a new headlight
clip for baseball caps.    It had 5 LEDs.

Their new one, the "Orion Pro," has added new features:

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/images/Cyclops/orionzoom.jpg

For example, the center LED has a diffuser lens.

It also has a switch to run from 1 LED or 4 or even all 5 LED's.

This could be used as a back-up light, and you could probably
find an easy way to rig it to your caving helmet - maybe with
just velcro tape.      I bet you could even easily rig 2 or 3 of these
to your caving helmet.

I think I could have used one of these on my caving trips in
Indiana.    All of my bright LED's were too bright when I was
in the crawlways of some of the caves.

They have it at Bass Pro Shops ( in Clarksville, Indiana ).

David Locklear