I straightened this guy out on the correct cave he seeks. i.e. the one in Edwards but does anyone know who would be the proper contact for that property?

Wes~

From: "Brett Gonzalez" <gonza...@tamug.edu>
To: <ch...@utgrotto.org>
Subject: Midnight Cave
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:09:52 -0500

Wes Schumacher,

My name is Brett Gonzalez and I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University at Galveston in the Marine Biospeleology Lab. Currently I am an officer for the Galveston Grotto and the Teaching Assistant for Dr. Tom Iliffe's Biospeleology class at Texas A&M University at Galveston. I am interested in seeing if I can get in touch with the person in charge of Midnight Cave, Edwards County, TX to see if it would be possible to set something up so myself and a few other experienced cavers could come visit the cave and possibly gain enough experience with the cave in hopes that we could bring a group down to view the cave at a later date. I see on your grotto website that you have made several trips to this cave and I was hoping that you would be generous enough to give me the contact information for Midnight Cave. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Brett Gonzalez

Brett Gonzalez
Texas A&M University at Galveston