What is with the focus of "white guys" playing archangels?  Is it common
knowlege another race is more often represented in the heavenly host?
Should they be focusing more on equal opportunity angels?  What's the issue
with painters overalls?  Would Samoans in leotards better convey the
message?  Is Brittany really a bad mother?

-B