Indeed, diesels use a whole lot more oil than gas engines, our ram diesel
needs like 11 or 12 quarts, and our f350 is somewhere between 13 and 15.
Thank God diesel has always been cheaper than gas down here in Mexico and
thank God for semi drivers and machinery operators who sell even cheaper
diesel.. these days my little 4 cyl. VW hatchback is more expensive to drive
than our 1 ton diesel trucks
Nico