I also agree.

----- Original Message ----- From: "wesley s" <mudmal...@hotmail.com>
To: <vivb...@att.net>; <fh...@townandcountryins.com>; <psulli...@second.org>
Cc: <jeh...@aol.com>; <jhol...@hotmail.com>; <geekazoidman...@hotmail.com>; <texascavers@texascavers.com>; <dw...@townandcountryins.com>; <bl...@vownet.net>; <hea...@satx.rr.com>; <jim...@gvtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] RE: QUITE AN ANALOGY

Here Here! Thou shalt keep thy noncaving related rants to thyself!

UTG President
Wes~

From: vivb...@att.net
To: "Fritz Holt" <fh...@townandcountryins.com>, "Sullivan, Phyllis" <psulli...@second.org> CC: <jeh...@aol.com>, <jhol...@hotmail.com>, <geekazoidman...@hotmail.com>, <texascavers@texascavers.com>, "Dianne West" <dw...@townandcountryins.com>, <bl...@vownet.net>, <hea...@satx.rr.com>, <jim...@gvtc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:48:40 +0000

I've learned to tolerate, and even enjoy the off topic discussions of vehicles on this listserve. LED household bulbs, google maps, and truck tents are similarly interesting, if not directly cave related.

But I have to draw the line at blatant political rhetoric. This is not what this list is for. This is taking advantage of an easy medium to reach lots of people. People who did not sign up for political propaganda.

From: "Fritz Holt" <fh...@townandcountryins.com>