http://www.mitfuso.com/pages/news-hevconcept.html

Honda has discontinued the Accord Hybrid.      Maybe it will be easier
to find those cheaper now?    Or will they become a collector's item,
and the price will go up?

I think Honda gave up too early on their hybrid design for the Accord,
or at least they didn't market it effectively.

For example, they could have easily come out with an Accord Station-wagon.
That would have had little competition.    Or they could have made something
like an "El Camino,"  - half-car & half-truck.     Or how about a convertible?
Or how about making the body more sporty looking.    I am sure they considered
something, but it must have seemed to risky.

Either way, it got the worst mileage of all the hybrids and was more
expensive than the other hybrid-sedans.     In my view, someone
willing to spend $ 33,000 on a vehicle, is not going to buy an Accord,
even if it has all the modern features.    I am curious if the Lexus
sedans will meet the same fate in 2 years.

General Motors announced today that they have awarded contracts to 2 lithium-ion
battery companies, and hope to have a hybrid on the market in 3 years.    One
of those companies is in Troy, Michigan.

http://www.hybridcenter.org/

http://hybridcar.newsonly.org/

David Locklear