I was in Half Price Books yesterday, and they had a clearance
on the software for topo maps of various states.

The price was around 4 dollars per state.

The states were    Florida, Mississipi, Colorado, Washington, Alabama,
and one or 2 others, and they had several copies of some of them.

Can this software be loaded on the hard-drive, or do you have to carry
around the CD all the time?       Can you put all 50 states on one 50 GB
blu-ray disc or on some other portable media?

I assume 4 dollars is a bargain.     Is there a new version that is better?

David Locklear