I would like to send out NSS Convention related post privately,  so please
e-mail me if you want to receive them.

For example,

This post concerns hotel accomodations.

I have a hotel room at the convention hotel in Leavenworth on the
Friday night before the convention.    There will be room on the floor
for 2 people, if you need a place.     After that, I am not sure where
I am staying, but will most likely be camping.

I doubt anybody wants to fly out of Houston, but I have a hotel on
Thursday night ( the 19th ) at Intercontinental.     Also, you can park
your car for free for the whole week at my house.

I plan to get a hotel near the airport in Louisville on the night of the
29th.

David Locklear