I'm pretty sure that I ate rat embryos once in a very authentic Chinese
restaurant in Chinatown in New York City.  They were mammal embryos of some
kind, brought around on a little cart with many other things.  I didn't know
what they were, and the waiter didn't speak any English.  Then later I guy I
know who works for Phillips Petroleum told me about eating at a banquet in the
Forbidden City in Peking.  There were 24 courses, one of which were rat
embryos.  I realized that it was probably what I'd eaten.

And I saw rats on a stick in the Yochib, Chiapas market one time.  I should
have tried them.  They were well charred.

Bill