This is my listing, if you know anyone interested please pass it on, I just
rebuilt a RIX so I've been trying to unload this thing, would make a great
compressor for filling sump bottles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bauer-Compressor-for-scuba-paintball-or-shop_W0QQitemZ23
0146016705QQihZ013QQcategoryZ1300QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Local pickup, drop off, or meet someplace ONLY no exceptions, compressor is
currently at home in Watauga TX

Compressor has about ~ 50 hours on it since last rebuild, was used to PP
blend in doubles to ~3300 psi was not used on bank cylinders.

It pumps around 3.5 CFM, this is what it includes

Compressor with frame
Spare compressor block and some parts like spare heads for some of the
stages.
Owners Manual
Belt and Pulley for electric hookup (motor not included)
2 HP flexible hose
Small filter stack (tall stack pictured not included)
Custom made Mako filter adapter (cuts filter costs in half)
1 mako filter for short stack (charcoal filters)
Mostly full container of new synthetic oil
Compressor has two separators on it that go with the compressor.
New 3rd stage separator dump thumb screw (I have it, just too lazy to swap
it out at the moment the one on it needs replaced, already have the new one
standing by)

Selling due to purchase of another compressor.

With the proper motor would make a nice portable compressor for filling sump
bottles, or for someone too far away from the shop, or for someone wanting
to PP their own Trimix or Nitrox.

If this is your first compressor setup please get assistance from people who
know how to use these things, just like everything else scuba related the
stuff can kill you if not properly used.

Requires 5 HP electric motor or 6HP gas motor recommended.

Questions or comments, let me know.

Reserve is $500.00

Paypal, money order, if your local a check will do fine as well.