From: "Todd Leonard" <to...@yahoo.com>
To: w...@gue.com , qu...@gue.com , gavinscoot...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Wakulla update #5
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:27:49 +0000

Teams 1 and 2 have been out of the water for a while now... All healthy and
happy, all packed up, some driving home, some sleeping. We'll send more info on
their dives in the recap.

Team 3 is back at deco and had a very successful dive. They layed 7600ft of new
line in "massive cave but no connection". This is actually quite interesting:
the straight-line gap between the end of the Turner line and the previous end
of
the R-tunnel line had been estimated at more like 3000ft. Needless to say,
we're
all very eager to see a plot of today's survey data to shed a little light.

Oh, by the way, they wound up setting a re cord penetration in the process...
rough estimate is 23,620ft.

We have a long night ahead of us... the latest estimate for when they'll
surface
is about 11am.

- Todd
[via Treo]