Sorry to interrupt the talk regarding finalizing Certificates of
Deposits, mammalian cuisine, and Brown Trout (another type of deposit).

I wanted to let y'all know about a photo that took my breath away when I
saw it the other night in the latest issue of NGM.

The description reads:

Chandeliers and pillars of stone, their edges and shadows doubled in the
glass-smooth surface of an underground pool, have awed visitors to the
Reed Flute Cave in China's Guangxi Zhuangzu region for more than a
thousand years.

http://seabed.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/wallpaper2.tmpl?issue_id=200707
01&week=1&priority=1

It is a magnificent photo and looks excellent here on my computer
screen.

Enjoy and, now, for something completely different...

Mark