Yeah - the Convention in Sullivan Mo. wasn't too far from there.
Wow - the night we got there the town was in under such a deluge that we had
to sleep in the gym where the conferences were being held.
Then we had some more.
I got wet, (pretty much stayed that way) got bit by a million mosquitos and
a thousand ticks.
Seek solace at groad hollow.
Similar beings may be present coping with same...
What a great time we all had!
(Burn Sister Winkie, Burn!)

-WaV