Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: Celebration of the Life of Paul Stevens

Celebration of the Life of Paul Stevens at the NSS Convention in Indiana

On Tuesday July 24th  from 4 to 5:30, come to Room 138 at the High School to
honor Paul Stevens.  For those of you who haven't heard, Paul chose to be taken
off of life support and passed away on Monday, July 16th at 11 AM Mountain
Time.  Paul will be remembered with slides, pictures and anecdotes.  Everyone
is invited.  Light refreshments with cheese and crackers will be served.

Paul was EVP 1979-83, NSS President 1983-88, S-T 1995-2005, NSS Director, and,
with Lee, Salons Committee and Slide Salon Chairman for years and years. Mapped
Organ Cave, was a WVASS member/director, TRA trustee and past president, DC
Grotto Chairman, etc, etc.

Steve Stokowski
NSS 14425F