None of those items matches my list but there was a headlamp that was lost at Convention on the first night (Fri), possibly around the campfire, it's a princeton tech. If anyone picked one up thinking it was theirs let me know.

Wes~

From: John P Brooks <jpbrook...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Convention Lost and found
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

Several items were left at the convention site.....if these are yours; please contact me off line for arranging thier safe return:

  1. A tan and white mens nylon jacket.

2. A "rube goldburg" modified battery charger for some type of computer device....with orange cables....it was found near the AV equipment area of the main school house room.

  These items will be placed in the next TCMA auction...IF not claimed.