We are going ahead with the previously scheduled Robber Baron work day this Saturday, May 5, starting around 9:00am. A number of people have already volunteered and due to recent heavy rains, we have a major issue with water flow that needs to be dealt with soon. We will be building berms around the trench and sinkhole where they do not already exist to divert water away. We also have a lot of trash that was dumped into the sinkhole by someone which needs to be removed. There is also a previously scheduled cave trip for the San Antonio Wildfest event that needs to be lead, so there will be plenty to do.

Mainly, we need the following items for people to bring:
Shovels
Pickaxes
Wheelbarrows

Water and lunch will be provided.

Due to the Wildfest trip, we will be out there until at least 4pm, so feel free to stop by and help out for any part of the day!

The cave will be available for visitation by anyone who helps out.

Thanks!

Joe Mitchell
210-679-8408
cell: 210-825-1298