Monthly Volunteer Opportunities

Karst inventory at Onion Creek, TWO DATES (choose one or choose both)

Saturday May 19, 9am to 12:45

Saturday June 2, 8:30am to 12:30

Location:  central Hays County, 6 miles west of Buda

With the vegetation knocked down by our recent prescribed burn, now is the
perfect time to inventory caves, sinkholes, and other karst features, and you
can help.

These features are the conduit by which water enters the Edwards aquifer.
Knowing their location will inform our land management decisions.  Training
will be provided.

For more info go to
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/water/downloads/karst_ridge_walking_mayjune07.pdf

Contact Daniel Dietz for directions and to register
(daniel.di...@ci.austin.tx.us  512-263-6443).
AOL at AOL.com.