Mark, I'll throw my $0.02 out, not making the TC available online in today's
burst of the information age is a Bad Idea.  Foremost, it would save money
in mailing out copies.  If someone wants a hard copy, they should have to
pay for the printing and the shipping, but that's my opinion.  A lot of
grottos are doing the same thing.

I personally prefer to read a full featured, all-color PDF.

Hopefully the NSS will offer this as well in the future.  Many of their
pictures are still in B&W and it would be nice to have them all color.

Charles