Hi Charles,
I'm sorry about not making it to the spring convention. I've had a family emergency come up and will be leaving Texas for a few weeks starting Tuesday.

If you let me know what you need, I'll pay the shipping and sales tax.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Becky Jones
325-247-5165

Charles Goldsmith wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. The two I'm bringing with me need frogging systems. I know they have pieces, but they want to look at your harness setups. Both are larger men, so larger harnesses if you have them, along with crolls, footstraps, etc.

Charles