The Colorado Bend State Park project weekend is up on!!!!  Due to TSA
Convention, it's first weekend of the month this time. Come help locate,
survey, and produce maps of all the caves on the 5400+ acreproperty.  By last
count, we about 400 caves and karst features inthe park, and no doubt many more
that still have not been found.  Wewill be camping at the new cavers' campsite,
to the right of themain park road, on the road that starts right behind the
entrancesign.  It's primitive campsite, but it's got nice views and a good
fireplace!!! For the fun of it, we will have a large group of beginners from
Sam Houston State.  If anyone is interested in survey, Mark will be mapping
another cave.  And we may end up radiolocating some of the taller domes in the
longest cave in the park, Gorman Creek Crevice. Feel free to contact us at
c...@maverickgrotto.org, or look fordirections at
http://www.maverickgrotto.org/maps/cbsp.html. See youon Friday night or
Saturday morning....Butch Fralia, Mark Gee, Keith Heuss, and the writer, Rafal
Kedzierski
Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need
it.
http://maps.live.com/?icid=wlmtag2&FOR M=MGAC01