Bill, May is not that big of a metropolis and with the ag building out next to the baseball diamond, one wall of the ag building was pulling double duty as the backstop for pitching practice. One of the ag students had his beehives stacked along that wall, along with a few bricks (sorry, I exagerated about the wall part) of beeswax and... ; you'll just have to visualize it, Bill, cause practice is closed, no outsiders allowed.

I did use that Lexan in one of my early attemps at making a waterproof camera case for a Mexico caving expedition.... and being from May, I thought double duty as a bullet proof camera case might come in handy also...
                                       Bro Bob

From: <speleoste...@tx.rr.com>
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Fastball thrown at a wall of beeswax
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 5:07:01 -0700

Brother Bob West,

I'm intrigued by the image of a fastball thrown into a wall of beeswax. Have you seen this done? I drive through May, Texas once in a while. Is that something they do there that I could watch sometime?

Bill

Mortgage rates near historic lows. Refinance $200,000 loan for as low as $771/month* https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f8&disc=y&vers=689&s=4056&p=5117