Charles,

I just copied you on a message from Kara and my response.
Can you take on coordinating the TSA store for TCR ?
I understand that Denise, from Austin, has also expressed an interest in
working with the store.....but she will not be at TCR. But at some point, we
should all discuss how the store proceeds in the future...and whom does
what...or what everyone wants to do......
So if  you are willing to do TCR that would be a big help. I might offer a
suggestion...that you recruit a few cavers to cover several store shifts for
you...so that you have the opportunity to enjoy TCR and don't have to spend
all of your time with the store. See if you can get David Locklear to help
sell T Shirts for a few hours! Or ask Darla Bishop to help!
I have committed to help the cooks for awhile...and need to help with TSA
dues renewals...which we might do out of the store booth....so maybe we can
coordinate the TSA dues stuff with the store stuff. I am trying to convince
Mark Alman to coordinate the dues renewal stuff...so he might have an
opinion on how we do this.

John Brooks
TSA Chairman