To: <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 4:06 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] Administrative Update #2

Just a quick note to say that all seems to be running smoothly. However, I've had a couple people contact me with problems pertaining to delivery of the mail, so if you are seeing anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

If anyone needs to contact me, please email me at this address: wo...@justfamily.org and if you don't get a response within 24 hours, use wok...@gmail.com

I have the 2nd address in case the mail server isn't routing you properly for any reason and its separate (justfamily.org is operated from the same server as texascavers.com).

Your discussions will resume at the regular scheduled time :)

Questions, comments or complaints are always welcome
Charles