You're good to go, Charles.

  Look for the TC soon and thanks for taking over the TexasCavers Email list!

  Thanks!

  Mark Alman

wo...@justfamily.org wrote:
  Mark, I'm new to the TSA (only joined in July of 2005), and when I signed
up, I assumed it was good for 1 year from the date of signup. I've since
learned that most grotto's and other affliates of the NSS work on a
calendar year setup, starting each year off in January. I didn't see
anything on the website clarifying this and I haven't seen anything until
this email about dues.

Do I need to renew now or in July?

Thanks!
Charles