From: Sharon Faulkner
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com ; Comer4
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] NSS Director Ballots

Montana Spencer, chair of the NSS Nominating Committee,
did a nice job on the ballots and candidates.  I received my
ballot Thursday.  A thank you to Tim and the other candidates
for stepping up to the plate in this year's Director election.

More voting encouragement: http://tinyurl.com/edkjw

Sharon