there's even a foto of a butterfly in a cave!

nice fotos!

julia

-----Original Message-----
From: Kara Dittmer <misskarabi...@yahoo.com>
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:34:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Texascavers] butterflies not caves

I recently returned from a trip to Gomez Farias,
Tamaulipas where I got to do some fantastic caving. I
also got to scratch my lepidoptera itch. If you like
butterflies, you can see lots of them in this area. I
also found a fabulous book available at the North
American Butterfly Association called "the butterflies
of northeastern mexico - tamaulipas, nuevo leon, and
san louis potosi" Check out my butterfly photos if you
have the inclination:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/misskarabiner/album?.dir=/7a9d&.src=ph&.tok=ph5TkBEBvYHEhZxE

enjoy!
thanks,