Dive mask stuff is usually some kind of Uberspit that you spray or drip on
and then wash off.  I.e. it won't work without the water.  There may be
semi-permanent anti-fog procedures, though.  I know they make fog resistant
goggles and stuff.  I'd still contact the dive shop.  Just call one up and
see if they have something that doesn't need to be washed off.

Gregg