To: "Bill Bentley" <cave...@cox.net>
Cc: "A Texas Caving Remailer for Texas Cavers" <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Texascavers mailing list "Administrative Message"

Folks, I've talked to Bill and offered to take over the mailing list.
What this won't do, change anything. What this will do, take the load off of Bill and keep things running as smoothly as he has so far. This should be a seamless transition and more details will be posted later.
Anyone that has questions, feel free to email me off-list.

Thanks
Charles

Bill Bentley wrote:
Looking for new owner/manager:
I am having to relinquish the operation.... I would like to find some one (hopefully a fool with exceptionally thick skin and good internet brain power) to take over ownership and manage the texascavers mailing list. It varies on the time consumption as problems seems to run in spurts. For the most part it is working fairly well at the moment.
I will help as much as I know how to get you going.
Once transferred you can change, move, enhance, delegate or whatever you feel like doing except shut down the mailing list.
Contact me if interested...
 Bill Bentley