From: owner-cave...@cavetex.net [mailto:owner-cave...@cavetex.net] On Behalf
Of Aaron Addison
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 8:19 AM
To: cave...@cavetex.net
Subject: CaveTex: WINNER - Where in the World

It seems that my addtional hint was enough to get several of you headed in
the right direction.  Claude Koch was the first to get the correct answer.
$100 will be donated to TCMA as a result.

The coordinates 3408134 N, 634099E represent the

EXACT CENTER OF THE CAVING UNIVERSE!!!

The location is the geographic center of all Texas cavers as listed in the
2004 NSS members manual.  It would be interesting to compute the center
based on the TSA membership list.  It is interesting that the point is only
13 miles from the population center of Texas (as mentioned by one guess).

Thanks to over 30 cavers that responded.  Be on the lookout for future
geography questions!

Aaron Addison

following message--unsubscribe cavetex.  For help and information go to
www.cavetex.net. List administrator:  mailto:jswh...@cavetex.net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-0, 08/15/2005
Tested on: 8/15/2005 9:53:13 AM