I need everyone's attention here..... get off the phone, quit petting the dog and pay attention!!

Allan Cobb has been thrown into a very serious pit of responsibility for TCR. He has 90% cemented a site for now the 3RD weekend in October. It's a good site so ya'll just leave him be. We need, for the first time in years, to assemble actual volunteer teams on specified areas. There is Beer to be got, Tents to be hauled and set up, Port a potties to be rented and placed, Bands to be procured. There is wood to be found and cut, hot tub and sauna to be built. Would anyone and everyone who can give an hour or a day please respond to this e-mail so we can start getting teams lined up. Allan will be out of the country for a few days and I have volunteered to make a call for volunteers. There is no "too little" help trust me. Anything anyone wishes to head up e-mail me.
So far:
Felicia- cooks / volunteers?
Dave M.- after supper alcohol blitz (his personal annual contribution)
electric?
water lines?
wood?
beer?