Trip Participants:  Bob Kirk, Mark Passerby, Mike McMillion
Date: Sunday 8/21/2005
Photo Gallery:  http://www.caves.com/Dig8212005/

We got to the cave early after moving some parts from one Ryobi gas drill to
another.  As Jim mentioned we did and still do have some scary rocks
overhanging our dig....some we removed today and others we have left.
We went much wider today to make the dig area at the bottom safer, and now at
the level we ended at yesterday.  It is however much much wider and safer for
our next trip.  There is a section just in front and below us that looks open
at its far end.....I suspect we will surgically work through this section which
will be basically playing Jenga through boulders to the opening below.  The
breakdown however at this level is much larger and stable so we should be able
to get through without completely mining it all out.

Mark