From: Edward Sevcik <edsev...@ischool.utexas.edu>
To: cave...@cavetex.net
Sent: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:02:06 -0500
Subject: CaveTex: Labor Day Deep and Punkin Trip - need ride from Austin

Though Geary kindly listed the names of people who are going, I don't know
where many of you live so I am asking if anyone can provide me a ride from (and
back to) Austin.  I am pretty flexible on leaving time. I live on West 6th St
near Mopac.  Anyone who wants someone to help pay for fuel, contact me off the
list.

Thanks,
Ed