I know that Cavetex has hosted many discussions of interest that weren't specifically related to Caving, but this debate seems uniquely non-productive. There are a quarter million Katrina refugees in Texas already and more on the way. Anyone in any major or mid-sized Texas city now has the opportunity to volunteer and contribute right close to home. Please contact your local agencies that are supporting Katrina evacuees in your area.

Ed