Someone had the following message sent to me, supposedly. I haven't followed
up. I have no idea what a RSS News Channel is. Is this a newsgroup, or what?
Anybody who tries it might enlighten us. Hopefully it is not just a good way
to get some dread worm or virus. Since Cavers Digest has become pretty
hopeless under its present mismanagement (like a digest every month or so
rather than the old two a week), some replacement might be welcome. On the
other hand, if it's some unmoderated thing like CaveTex, but with thousands
of members, it's probably pretty hopeless.-- Bill Mixon
Dear Caver,

Someone you know invites you to visit the Worldwide Caving News.

News posted to WCN are transmitted via RSS News Channels to thousands cavers
around the globe.

You can also post and publish your own caving related news and messages

Please forward this e-mail to other cavers you know. Thank you.

http://www.zenas.gr/WCN