Please forgive if this posts twice.  I didn't see the first one go so I am
posting
Again to make sure this gets out.

Harry's been a member of the Houston grotto ever since he help start it back
oh sooo long ago. My caving trip with him was an eventful little jaunt into
Honey Creek. The tractor, lowering us in, stalled and the breaks failed.  Oh
what a ride.   Well we lived to laugh about it afterwards...I think Harry
was 81 on that trip.

Dorothy, Harry's wife, called over the weekend with an update. Harry spent
10 days in the hospital with congestive heart failure and pneumonia. She
doesn't think he's quite over the pneumonia yet. He's home now. Some days
are better than others.

I spoke with Harry this morning, very briefly, he sounded tired but good and
said he was doing okay.

I'm including his home address and phone number for cards and calls of well
wishes.

Dorothy said it would do him good to get some visitors and to call first and
check with her.
For anyone thinking of visiting; next week is better. There are a number of
family members coming in this week.

Address:   Harry and Dorothy Walker
                3321 e Bayou Drive
                Dickinson TX 77359