From: texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com
[mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of felicia
vreeland
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:44 AM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] menu, contests etc.

HOWDIE!!!!!!!!!
Boy am I glad to be able to somewhat converse with everyone before TCR.
I would like to now post the menu and my idea on contest and serving
times. I would further like to invite anyone and everyone at some point
to please come up and visit us in cooks camp Friday evening and all day
Saturday for old timer stories and just plain chaotic entertainment.

Menu with more I am sure I know nuthin' of yet.

Hatch green Chili
Spinach Enchiladas
Green Beans Almondine in a cream sherry
Lemon Peppered Golden Potatoes
Corn on the cob
Pasta Salad w/ Artichoke heart
Burnett' Beans (damn straight)
Possibly Spanish rice but I'm not pushing it.

Fredricksburg Smoked Sausage
German style apple Pork Chops
Loving's Marinated Chicks
Toasted Sesame Fried turkey
Slow Smoked Turkey
Briskit Briskit Briskit

Ice Cream - regular and sugar free
Brownies
Apple Chili cobbler
Pumpkin Pie Squares

In  Honor of his years and years of traditional pig cooking we are
retiring the Pig this year because Noble Dunson will not be able to make

it. If someone would care to head up a pumpkin carving contest they
would be used lovingly where the pig usually resides. Now about
contests, Jody says Slow race around 1:30 or 2:00 I need to put the
chili contest
between or before Slow race and Speleo Lympics. PLEASE if you are in the

Chili Cook off make sure to get a schedule at registration or check
cooks camp for time. I am hoping to do it between noon and one.

See you on the flip side.

--
Felicia Vreeland
Vreeland Graphics Inc.