Sam,
I joined the Texas Cavers list, and I saw your e-mail.  I just want you and
Diane to know I am here.  My phone is 361 852-1116 and my address is:
Faye Johnston
3658 Lawnview St.
Corpus Christi, TX  78411
Is this convention the oldtimer's convention?
I love you both!  It was so nice to see you at Kerrville.  I plan to be at
Kerrville again in the Spring.
I'd love to see you both, here, there or in Austin.  Keep in touch!
Love,
Faye

Sam Young <youn...@centurytel.net> wrote:
A reminder: All you recyclers at TCR, be sure to look for the recycling
containers. We will have two containers for aluminum and two for plastic drink
bottles. We will have a pair of them at the Bexar Grotto fish fry Friday night.
Another pair will be at the cook's camp where I will be staying.

....... Sam Young