For those of you wondering why you haven't seen me caving much over
the last 2 1/2 years, I'd like to invite ya'll to come see what I've
been up to. My band, The Dukes of Simpleton, are playing our first
show (yes, after 2 & one half years of on-again, off-again
rehearsals) on Friday, 4 Nov. at Threadgill's World Headquarters, 301
W. Riverside Drive, in Austin.

This is an 8 piece band, dedicated to reproducing the music of
British pop group XTC live on stage. I'd like to think we've got it
pretty well wired after all this time, and it should be quite a show.

We start at 9, and play for about an hour & a half.

you can hear a little audio on our website, at http://
www.dukesofsimpleton.com/

Hope to see ya there,

Chris Vreeland