Greetings y'all,

Don't forget that the Texas Cavers Reunion is coming up on October 14-16.
It will be at Flat Creek Ranch again so there will be plenty of space to
camp.  You can find a map at www.oztotl.com/tcr. We have lots of fun things
planned and plenty of good food.  We have the Terminal Syphons lined up to
play on Saturday night so it should be a rockin' good time.

We still need volunteers to help work at registration so if you are
interested, let me know.  We will also need some volunteers to help with
some brush clearing on Friday.  If you are coming out on Thursday or early
Friday, bring along a weedeater if you have one.

See y'all there...

Allan