From: texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com
[mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of Mark Alman
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 7:54 AM
To: jerryat...@aol.com; Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TSA Activities Newsletter Returns :

Nice job on the newsletter, Jerry! Very thorough and informative.

Has any thought been given to having the Texas Caver available for
viewing and downloading online for PAID TSA members?

For those that want this option, it would save on postage and printing
costs and the savings could be used for cave preservation and
acquisition.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Keep up the good work!

Mark Alman

jerryat...@aol.com wrote:
At the TSA Business meeting held at this years' TCR, the membership
decided to resurrect the TSA Activities Newsletter.
The November 2005 issue of the ANL is available for downloading at :

http://www.cavetexas.org/anl.html

It is the intent of the editor to post the ANL monthly to the TSA
website.
Due to the prohibitive cost of printing and mailing a monthly hardcopy
publication, the ANL will be distributed to all cavers in a digital pdf
format which can be downloaded free-of-charge from the TSA website at :
http://www.cavetexas.org/